Monday, January 2, 2012

Blogging is hard work!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's! I realize it has been a while since I have posted.  Life has been pure chaos in Camelot!  First family was coming so that meant I had to get everything for Christmas finished before they got here so I could spend a ton of quality time with them!  (I only see them about once or twice a year and loved soaking up every minute I could with them this year)  This meant I spent a lot of long nights working on projects to make sure everything was completed, wrapped and ready to go.  After a week of hardly no sleep, our sweet baby a stopped sleeping.  She would sleep for 10-15 minutes at a time and then get up.  Other than her sleeping being off, she was still her happy, hyper self.  After speaking with a couple of people about her lack of sleep (and mom and dad's lack of sleep) we decided to take her to the doctor.  Poor little thing had a double ear infection.  Shortly after finding this out, I came down with something.  I really think it was my body's way of telling me I was passed exhausted.  All is well in Camelot now.  Christmas is over, family is gone, baby a is sleeping, mom and dad are sleeping, and mom is all well!  So it is back to life and blogging!  I am so excited for 2012. A few goals for this year:

-Spend more time reading the bible than on the computer or watching tv.
-Blog at least twice a week
-Complete some type of race (5K, 10K or a half)
-Workout at least 3 times a week
-No sodas for the whole year
-Create a lot of cute sewing projects
-Post tutorials of those sewing projects

These are just a few of my goals for this year.  What are some of yours?  Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment