Monday, November 21, 2011

My 1st Thanksgiving

I have decided if I can get a post a week, I am doing good.  Life is busy with a 4 month old!  Who would have thought!  By the way...look at how cute baby a is at 4 months...

I know..She is super cute! :)

So...Wednesday night I will be hosting my first Thanksgiving dinner.  I am not going to lie I am excited, terrified and have no idea what I am doing.  Not only do I not know what I am doing, this was sprung on me at the last minute (last night).  So I will update this weekend on how it all goes.  I decided I would do everything different than everyone is use to...that way no one can compare me to how everyone else does it! This could be a complete disaster or I could be winning! :) Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy all you have to be thankful for!  I know we are blessed beyond words!

No comments:

Post a Comment