Thursday, December 8, 2011

thanksgiving, birthdays, and christmas...oh my!

So the last I left off, I was left to cook an unexpected thanksgiving meal for what I thought would be 4..and turned out to be 7.  What a stressful fun day it was.  I hope it will be a while before I have to do that again.  I don't have many pictures as I was too stressed out to remember to take any.  But I do have one of my turkey.  I am proud of that guy!

After thanksgiving quickly approached my birthday.  I wish I could write an elaborate, detailed blog about what we did and how we celebrated, but it kind of went like this.  Went to church, cooked lunch, went to bed.  :) I guess this is what happens when you turn 26.  But I am excited that Mr J and Baby A got me a day at the spa!  I SO need that!

I know Christmas is not here yet...but I am so excited for Christmas.  I love that it is the time of year that my whole family gets to be together.  I can't wait for Baby A and my sweet niece "M" to get to hang out. Here is a pic of them when they met back in September.  I think they were together a total of 5 minutes, so it will be great to see them together for an extended amount of time.

Also, I don't think I am mentioned on here, but I am seriously addicted to Pinterest.  Basically the only thing I have gotten to make off of there up until this point is recipes.  But I finished my first Pinterest craft project for a Christmas gift.  Actually, I finished two, but cannot disclose what one of them is, just incase one of the recipients reads this.  This is a horrible picture, but we will go with it.

When it is finished, it will have pictures of sweet baby a hung on it.  The clothes pins are too cute too! I mod-podged them with some super cute scrapbook paper.

After Christmas, I will post some more Christmas crafts and their tutorials!  I am super pumped the way one turned out, but you will have to come back to see what it was and how it turned out!

Hope you guys have a great weekend and next week stay tuned for some yummy Christmas recipes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment