Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A Month of Clean Eating

Pregnancy...oh pregnancy.  Between being sick, sick and sick and then the exhaustion and the cravings...let's just say that eating hasn't been the greatest in our house.  Don't get me wrong, we didn't go just crazy, but I can tell my eating has been off, for a while. Mr. J and I both can tell our bodies are begging for us to get back to clean eating.  At first I decided we should just do the whole 30, totally cleanse ourselves.  And then I decided we should go strictly paleo.  But there are just some things I am not willing to give up yet (black beans, greek yogurt (check the package for sugar!), and some dairy).  So we are just cleaning up our eating for the next month.  When I posted on FB about meal planning, many asked that I share the menu.

So, below is the menu we will be using for the next month.  I have not tried many of these recipes, so this could be interesting.  Also, I get really bored eating the same things, over and over, so there are many different recipes!

Want to join us? Let me know if you do! I would love to know how it goes!

30 Days of Clean Eating

Day 1- Roast and Potatoes

Day 2- Chicken Fajita Bowls

Day 3- Coconut Green Chili Soup

Day 4- Apple Pork Chops & green beans

Day 5- Sweet Potato Nachos

Day 6- Burger Balls and fries

Day 7- zuppa toscana

Day 8- Best chicken Ever and mixed Veggies

Day 9- Stir Fry

Day 10- Mushroom Bake

Day 11- Pan Fried Lemon Chicken and Sweet Potato

Day 12- Stuffed Peppers

Day 13- Buffalo Chicken Fingers and Baked Potato

Day 14- Sweet potato Chili

Day 15- Chicken fajita Bowls

Day 16- Chicken Zucchini Bites

Day 17- Stir Fry

Day 18- Best chicken Ever and Mixed Veggies

Day 19- Stuffed Zucchini Boats

Day 20- orange chicken and steamed veggies

Day 21- Roast chicken and Baked Sweet Potatoes

Day 22- Pan Fried Lemon Chicken and Green Beans

Day 23- Stir Fry

Day 24- Slow Cooker Curry

Day 25- Beef and mushroom Stir Fry

Day 26- Stuffed Zucchini Boats

Day 27- Chicken Wings and Fries (See Burger Balls Recipe)

Day 28- Slow Cooker Thai Beef Stew

Day 29-Orange chicken and steamed veggies

Day 30- Stuffed Peppers

1 comment: