Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2014 Review

Hello again blog world! Can someone please tell me where 2014 went?  I had big expectations on sharing diy tutorials, healthy recipes and many other things with y'all, but honestly, 2014 flew by without me noticing, life was insanely busy, and many of the diy projects I had on the list, well, they were just a vision in my mind.

But 2014 was filled with excitement, joy, and a new addition to our family! 2014, you were a good year.  Let's review with picture overload!

I did my first inbox competition for CrossFit. I PR'd on some lifts.  That was exciting, but it was also a very humbling experience. 

We celebrated the resurrection! And dyed eggs for the first time with A! 

Two days after my CF competition, and a day after Easter, we found out we were expecting! Truly a gift from God!  I wish I had the video of telling Mr. J! To say he was surprised would be an understatement.





We took some fun, short trips over the spring and summer.  Discovery Park, the zoo, the science museum and the magic house.  A found a love for hotels.

We went sailing with Cappy. 


This guy.  We celebrated our 7th anniversary.  Mr. J surprised me with an overnight stay at a B&B. It was a first for me.  And I would do it again!

A found out she was going to have a little sister, and we found out there would be more drama and sass added to our lives! :) 

A turned 3! And we celebrated with a mermaid party! 

A got a "Big Girl" Room.


A also started pre-school and gymnastics!


We went to a pumpkin patch and A had her first ride on a combine.  Daddy was proud.

A was "little red hoodin" for Halloween. This is the first year I made her halloween costume. And I was the big bad wolf.  

We prepared for little L.

I kept crossfitting. Until 36 weeks pregnant.

Mr. J finally decided to start a blog.  You should check it out. And let your guy friends know about it too!

And then we welcomed sweet, sweet little L into our lives.  December 18th was a sweet day! 

And then we of course celebrated the birth of our Savior.  We also rang in the new year by going to bed early and snuggling with two sweet little girls.
2014, you will be a hard year to follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment