Saturday, September 24, 2011

Long Over Due


I have neglected my blog for over a week now! I promised myself I would stay on top of this...but life just happened this week. I did finish my first home improvement project of painting the bathroom. I will post pictures later after we finish the final little touches. Also, sweet baby a turned 2 months this past week! I cannot believe that she is 2 months old. I also cannot believe that I will be going back to work in 2 weeks! With being 2 months old also comes 2 month shots. I hated every minute of the day we took her. It hurt me so bad to know she had no idea of what was coming. She took them like a trooper though! I did ask them to space them out so we have to go back this week to get another round :( . I hate the thought of them having to stick her again, but at the same time I feel better knowing that not all of that medicine is going in her little body all at once.

I know I normally post my menus on Thursdays, but as I said, life just happened this week. And I greatly apologize if anyone actually reads/uses the menu. But...here is this week's (well last week's menu)...


(These were amazing and I did make the Cilantro Sauce she suggest on the blog as well)
Source and picture: Brandy's Baking

Source and picture:BubbleCrumb

(I have had many different versions of these and these may be my favorite. I did use American cheese though)
Source and picture: The Girl Who Ate Everything

(Buy good buns/rolls!)
Source and picture: Life's Ambrosia

(I made a really yummy pina colada sauce to go with! It is below)
Source and picture: Our Best Bites


(This is a favorite of Mr. J's! But it is not a favorite for the waistline so it seriously is a once a year recipe. Also, I leave out the pickles. Mr. J hates dill pickles.)
Source and picture: Pillsbury


Pina Colada Sauce
4 oz Pina Colada Mix
3 oz Sour Cream
3 oz Crushed Pineapple (drained)

Mix together and chill until ready to serve! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment