Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all!

Fall is here...well...not officially, but it seriously feels like it!

I am so excited it has finally cooled down so we can get sweet baby a outside to play! And the cool weather will make my running much more enjoyable. I strive to become an avid runner, and I will say I do enjoy the way I feel when I finish (well, not at the exact moment...), but I still am not a huge fan. But I strive to be healthy. I want to be able to chase my little munchkin around when she starts moving and not be out of breath. I want to outlast her (if that will every be possible). I want to set a good example for her of what it means to live a healthy, balanced life.

With that being said, I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a family filled weekend and it was great to be able to relax and hang out. Mr. J and I actually went on a "date" Saturday night. I had so much fun with him, even though he would probably beg to differ as I constantly reminded him I didn't want to stay out late and wanted to be home by 8.

I hope that every has a great week and get out and enjoy this weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment