Friday, May 23, 2014

Nutritional Challenge Drop Out

The nutritional challenge started out great.  The first 2.5 weeks was good.  After that, I could not figure out why in the world I have developed this hatred for eggs.  I thought it was because I just had eaten so many of them.  But as days went by, the struggle became real. I couldn't even cook them because I couldn't handle the smell.  I had no idea what was going on.  Then, we figured it out. Food aversions. Sickness.  And that lead to the end of my nutritional challenge.

That is also why I have been MIA.  Between the sickness and tiredness, I am doing good to keep up with feisty little Miss A.  But, I am excited to be feeling a little better.  I have started CrossFit back this week and am looking forward to getting back in the swing of things.  I also have big plans to attempt whole30 second trimester (or at least a modified version), so be expecting new recipes!  Also! We can't wait to find out what "baby b" is!  There will be tutorials and how-tos when we start nursery prepping! We have a lot of diy projects lined up for the summer, and I can't wait to share them with you! 

I hope you all have a great weekend! Make sure and remember this isn't just a holiday weekend to kick off summer, but a holiday weekend to remember those who have lost their lives serving our country! Make sure to hug a veteran or active duty service man/woman this weekend and thank them for their daily sacrifice!

1 comment:

  1. This is so wonderful! Yay for babies and yay for little A to be Big sister. Thank you for posting.. I was about to start begging. School gets out soon, would love to stop talking about reconnecting and finally do it. Miss your face. I guess I need to come back to Crossfit. Love you!

    ReplyDelete