Thursday, July 5, 2012

Running and Fish

Well y'all, I have made a decision.  I am getting back into running.  No questions.  I started running a couple of years ago and got really sick before my first half and got so bummed that I just kind of gave up.  I picked it back up in the fall and then found out I was pregnant so I hung up my shoes once again.  After sweet a made her appearance, I tied up my laces and headed out again.  Winter came, days shortened, Mr J worked longer, and once again... I think you get the picture.  I have used many excuses, but this time,  I am for real.  My goal is to run the Nashville Half in April.  That should give me plenty of time to train.

Also, I have made the decision that starting next week, our household will start eating fish.  I hate fish, but am determined to make it work!  Wish me luck!

Any tips for running? Any tips for killer shin splints?  Any great fish recipes for non fish lovers?  Hook me up!

Have a great Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment