Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Super Saturday

What a fun Saturday! Our Saturday so far...

Woke up with a happy baby!

Went for a morning jog. My best friend Lauren and I are training for a 5k. I cannot wait to complete this goal. 2 years ago I trained for a half marathon and ended up getting sick 4 days before the half. And when I say sick, I mean on my death bed sick. I do not think that after the c-section I am ready to train for another half, but thought we would start out with a 5k. Lauren and I both share the passion to be passionate about running, but neither one of are. Maybe this will help. And how much more fun is running when you are doing it with someone! Although while jogging this morning I began to wonder how well race day will be running together. Lauren's legs are about twice the length of mine. I am either going to have to really push to pick up my pace or say see you at the finish line :)

Watched a little tv with my favorite little munchkin.


Whipped up a little lunch for Mr. J and me.

Washed the little munchkin.

Wasted a little time on pinterest while baby a was sleeping.

Wiggled baby a into her little strawberry outfit from her Aunt B. (the hat came off right after the picture)


Waiting on my brother to get here from Texas.

What a great Saturday so far! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment